Antivert User Reviews

Antivert - User Reviews

Antivert User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Antivert sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: amurray814, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 29

Before taking this medication I felt like the room was spinning and light headed, If I didnt sit down I was gonna fall down. But now that I am taking it I feel great and back to normal again and I can keep my ballance. I would recommend this to anyone with these kind of symptoms. Atleast you can get out of the unsteady phase and back to normal again.

Comment from: klo, 55-64 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: March 09

I was spinning for 3 days before I got antivert,it worked within an hour I was feeling better., and got better as the days went by then the dizziness was gone. now I take it when I feel the start of being off balance or dizzy. I like it, no side effects

Related Reading: antivert | dizziness

Comment from: skhicks, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: November 13

Does this medication make my sugar level drop?

Comment from: PaMammy42, 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 12

I found that antivert versus mecilizine even tho they are supposed to be the same and have the same effect..the antivert when prescribed as such worked faster and was more effective for me.

Comment from: pumpkin, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 05

everytime I take this for vertigo it makes me mean, edgey and down right not nice, I don't like this and my head feels so tight and fuzzy, not sure what is worse this or vertigo

Related Reading: vertigo

Comment from: lolo, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 25

I woke up this morning and the room was spinning. Took this and I felt worse. Drugs work differently for different people. It can makes the symptoms worse.

Comment from: koobaby, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 14

was prescribed this medication for vertigo. made me sleep all day & didnt help with the vertigo until 3 or 4 days later. I wish they had prescribed me a lesser dosage.

Comment from: 65-74 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: July 28

i have had menaires syndrome for 10 years. this is the only drug i can take to ease my discomfort. i am a diabitic too. and this medicine does not affect it. its great not feeling dizzy all the time.

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: November 23

This is the BEST drug I have found for treating vertigo. I have been on it for a long time,. Its the only drug that has worked for my dizziness. Im very happy with this medication.

Comment from: Flo, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: June 21

Had vertigo last year & it lasted 6 months before it went away . Went 6 months OK and then it came back again - always in the hot , humid summer months. I took antivert - 6 mg 3-4 times a day ( I cut the 25 mgm tab in fourths. ) It helped a great deal with minimal side effects - I'll start my exercises again and hope this goes away faster this time.

Comment from: granny, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 13

I am taking it for vertigo. It's been three weeks and now I just feel somewhat staggery.

Comment from: nana, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 27

felt worse slow my body down extremely weak and tired