Antivert User Reviews

Antivert - User Reviews

Antivert User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Antivert sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: grannie, 75 or over on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 18

Within a week the dizziness was gone but it made me sleep long hours

Comment from: miagrrl, 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 24

helped me with dizziness after a middle ear infection. make me sleepy but kept me balanced. i no longer felt like i was moving while standing still. did its job, with minimal side effects.

Related Reading: ear infection

Comment from: maxblack9716, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 20

I know that I will not be able to perform my daily routines because it makes me experience more dizziness.

Comment from: antivert, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 10+ years Published: April 26

I have some antivert - it has expired can I still use it?

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 03

I too was dizzy all the time and was getting tired of it and a bit nervous about it. This med helped pretty quickly, but I was only told about the dry mouth. I am also so sleepy that I can hardly work. I have also experienced nightmares about every other night while on this med.

Related Reading: dry mouth | nightmares

Comment from: 75 or over on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 31

the spinning is under control to some degree but the light headiness and inability to walk without stumbling is the same

Comment from: Gulleymusic, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 15

Works great but makes me tired and sleepy

Comment from: Jerry, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: October 01

It has not helped my vertigo at all

Comment from: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: July 26

Did not work nor did it ever work in the 40 years I have had this problem.

Comment from: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: February 03

My vertigo comes and goes...when I feel the sensation come on I take and it really helps. I still feel a little woosy but it is so much better than feeling sick.

Comment from: winnie, 75 or over on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 13

Have permanent vestibular neuronitis, have perfussion treatments with steriods, also was taking scopace 2 -3 times a day. discontiued so put me on meclizine Have never been able to take benadryl. gives me a super buzz and hyper. really strung out and drunk feeling, act goofy. I have tried several and this is a life time condition. Ear disconected from brain due to head injury. Cannot take any form of this drug so what to do? I am not alone with this reaction because I have allergies I have tried to used benadryl could not take that drug. Third drug I have tried. Thanks for any help

Related Reading: benadryl | head injury

Comment from: Sunbear, 55-64 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: October 07

I use this medication for 2 reasons. 1-for Meniere's Disease and for motion sickness while taking public transportation. It works great for both. I take 25 mg. about an hour before taking the bus and it works fine for that. It works great for the Meniere's disease too.

Related Reading: Meniere's Disease | motion sickness

Comment from: Katz, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 30

Made my dizziness worse and I was like a walking zombie all day! I only took it at night! Not the 3x a day the dr. prescribed Also, I have blurry vision that hasn't gone away.