Aplenzin User Reviews

Aplenzin - User Reviews

Aplenzin User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Aplenzin sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Pnwrighteous, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: June 30

My shrink switched me to 522 mg of Aplenzin from 300 ml wellbutrin and 60 mg cymbalta. I've been on it for a year. And I've never felt better. I'm finally losing weight and have a sex drive again. I've had major clinical depression for 26 yrs now. This is the best medicine I've taken so far.

Comment from: lyksherry8, 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 04

I am having Nausia, headaches, dizzy, eyesight blurry, heat

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 09

I have had an increase in hunger that comes on suddenly and strongly. Did not have any decrease of symptoms so far.

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 08

I started seeing results in one week!

Comment from: JoJo, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: May 10

Bupropion was not effective in treating my depression while Aplenzin seems to be more effective

Comment from: pelicanz4, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: March 22

On Wellbutrin for 12 years - generic didn't work and gained 50 pounds. Dr. recommended Aplenzin and I feel as good as I did when I began taking Wellbutrin 12 years ago. I've already lost 15 pounds in 2 months. I always thought a generic worked the same - but after wasting 5 years of my life feeling bad on a generic, I've found sometimes the namebrand is necessary.

Comment from: cassandra, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: February 09

I have gained ten pounds in six (6) weeks onthis drug. I wish I could sue the manufacturer.

Comment from: gigi, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: December 18

Extremely tired, ringing in ears

Comment from: klinkaz, 25-34 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: March 02

I switched from Prozac to this drug a little over a year ago. I was on Prozac for about 10 years, but wasn't happy with the lack of libido. I have been taking 174 mg of Aplenzin 4 days a week and 348mg three days a week for a little over a year now. I have never felt better. Unfortunately, I think it's causing severe acne. About 3 months after I started taking it, I started getting terrible breakouts. I'm 32 and have never had acne problems. I have spent the last year battling cystic acne and literally trying every single treatment/remedy I can think of. All my hormone levels are normal, so I know that isn't the cause. I've started analyzing all my supplements and medications to see if there is a link. I'm just realizing that Aplenzin may be the primary cause (given the timeline). Unfortunately, I haven't seen it listed among the side effects and was curious if I'm the only one having this problem. possible.

Related Reading: Prozac | acne

Comment from: DWMAH, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: February 07

Went over to this from Lexapro due to Lexapro side effects getting worse over time. So far so good only one month, generally feel better, more energy, less appetite, no mood swings.

Related Reading: Lexapro