Aredia User Reviews

Aredia - User Reviews

Aredia User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Aredia sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: gldngirl31, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: June 29

I've only had this treatment twice now, but both times I've experienced pretty much all of the side effects listed, along with inflammation/pain/infection to the I.V. site. My doctor put me on Cipro to combat that and it worked. My doctor will be giving me Benadryl before my giving me the Aredia next time to see if that rids the infection from happening. Overall, it's something I can handle and deal with.

Related Reading: Cipro | Benadryl | Aredia

Comment from: pam_jussila@yahoo.com, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: June 26

SIDE EFFECTS WERE: FEVER TO 101 X 2 DAYS, NAUSEA & VOMITING, RIGORS, CHILLS, PARESTHESIAS, MALAISE X 2 MORE DAYS.

Related Reading: FEVER

Comment from: Himalnid, 55-64 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: December 07

It has improved my bone density with no known side effects

Comment from: DebraD, 45-54 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: December 22

I have taken this drug approximately every 4 weeks since being dxd with bone mets 4 years ago. I usually get mild, flu-like sxs for a few days after, but it is well worth taking if it protects my bones!

Related Reading: flu

Comment from: DLP3169, 55-64 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: July 26

THE ONLY PROBLEM I HAVE HAD IS THAT FOLLOWING DENTAL WORK I WAS DX WITH ONJ

Comment from: Zoeyellen, on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: April 18

I have aredia infusions to stop bone loss from taking Arimidex for Breast Cancer. I feel like I have the flu for 3 or 4 days,but I have noticed it really helps with the bone pain.

Related Reading: Arimidex | Breast | Cancer

Healthy Bones

Get tips and advances in treatment.