Arimidex User Reviews

Arimidex - User Reviews

Arimidex User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Arimidex sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: gtonoahsammichael, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: February 01

Some side effects. Minor joint pain I can live with. No weght gain, no nausea, no hair loss and no HOT FLASHES!! I take the med in the morning prior to leaving for work now. When I took the med at bed time, I had experienced occasional insomnia, and I woke up with stiff joints/muscles.

Comment from: Cissy, 65-74 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: February 21

I wish I had read all the reviews before I started on this medication. I have had all the reactions (hair loss, aging skin,trigger finger,etc,except weight gain.) I began arimidex 3 years ago. Has there been any follow up on those who have quit taking the medicine?

Breast Cancer

Find support and advances in treatment.