Aromasin User Reviews

Aromasin - User Reviews

Aromasin User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Aromasin sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: keercolliw@aol.com, 65-74 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: December 30

I have joint pain in the hands, knees, and shoulders. At night, I'm often waked by hand pain and numbness. During the day, the hand pain persists, and I also having difficulty standing from a kneeling position.

Comment from: micky, 55-64 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: March 10

I've been taking Aromasin for almost 3 yrs now. I do not know if it has been effective or not, I have no signs of a recurrence. What I have developed in the last 6 months is severe depression, which has not been helped by medications. Also am experiencing severe anxiety and hot flashes that are more frequent than while taking Tamoxifen. Depression has been treated with Wellbutrin with Cymbalta, then Wellbutrin 200 mg twice a day with some anxiety meds also. Nothing is stopping me from crying every day. My oncologist just shakes her head, like this is all normal. I tend to disagree as I was always an upbeat person before this. I can't imagine why it is so much worse in the past 6 months.

Related Reading: Wellbutrin | Cymbalta

Comment from: worthit?, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: March 20

I was on Tamoxifen for 1 1/2 years, on Femara for 1 year and had horrible joint pain and vaginal dryness, my doctor switched to Aromasin 14 months ago, it is easier on the joints but still the joint pain persist, biggest issue is fatigue inability to sleep, joint pain, numbness in fingers, and difficult concentrating on and off I miss sex with my husband due to dryness and vaginal pain, think I am getting close to calling it quits with the meds

Related Reading: vaginal dryness | sleep | vaginal pain

Breast Cancer

Find support and advances in treatment.