Asmanex Twisthaler User Reviews

Asmanex Twisthaler - User Reviews

Asmanex Twisthaler User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Asmanex Twisthaler sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: DONNA, 35-44 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: August 18

I was really happy with Asmanex when I started but after 6 months of being on it I have joint and muscle pain and awful tightness in my chest. It did alleviate problems with asthma but it has caused other problems. I am seeing my doctor this week possible for another medication. It is very frustrating.

Related Reading: muscle pain

Comment from: slickswitch, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: July 07

I have been using this for a month and it is very useful for asthma. I have developed a sinus infection and had cramps in my legs when running.These problems may be related to this drug but I am not sure yet.

Related Reading: sinus infection

Comment from: pamea36, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: April 22

as for as treatment of asthma it workedd great. however i have had a lot of joint and muscle pain.i hurt severly. what can i di about that?

Comment from: ACKer, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: July 14

I was worried about side effects of Asmanex, but I have been taking it for about a month now and I have been very happy with it. It did, as predicted by my doctor, make my voice a bit hoarse for a while, but that's a small price to pay. In my case, there have been no other side effects.

Comment from: Kathy Harkinst, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 19

I have been on this med for two days and the third day/evening have experienced muscle twitching,primarily in harms and legs and insomnia. Any suggestions?

Related Reading: insomnia

Comment from: shirley, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 08

difficulty with the apparatis. turn counterclockwise so and so on. You are right never knowing if you are getting a dose. One company told me to put a black material and suck if white powder residue is present you got a dose. Took this med and until I read this site [ Nov .8,2008 ] i did not realise I could have knee pain.Went to the ED Mercy Hospital on November 4, 2008 for knee, joint and muscle pain. Floventand pulmacort sent me by ambulance for severe diziness cost over 1600 dollars to dump that drug. report these to the FDA click on below or mail them your concerns about these products.

Related Reading: knee pain

Comment from: a54gemini, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 26

This took 4 full days to really kick in but then I had amazing relief of bronchial asthma brought on by bronchitis. The asthma is now gone after 2 weeks.