Astelin User Reviews

Astelin - User Reviews

Astelin User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Astelin sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: April 29

I've been suffering with allergies my entire life. Usually the sneezing, congestion and "cloudy" feeling happen so quickly. Unfortunately nasal steroids would never give me the fast relief I NEEDED. Astelin works within minutes and lasts, which gives me the confidence to use it when I need it! I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for fast and effective relief

Comment from: Mimsy313, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 15

After years of suffering and trying various antihistamines and prescriptions my doctor prescribed Astelin. I've had almost immediate relief with no side effects. Relief at last!

Comment from: popcorn0193, 13-18 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: October 27

Didn't work. Basically pointless because it made all the mucus in my nose want to drip out so i had to blow my nose. I had spotty nose bleed too. This is junk. Veramyst works alot better.

Related Reading: Veramyst

Comment from: vw9729, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: October 25

Caused me to have sneezing fits! I thought this would be better than oral antihistamine and hopefully less drowsy - but immediately upon use, I began having a sneezing fit until all medicine was gone. I kept taking it, thinking maybe I had to "get used to it", but it kept happening every time I took it. Pharmacist nor doctor knew what caused this, so I had to call the pharmaceutical company themselves to finally get someone to tell me I was having an allergic reaction to it.