Atacand User Reviews

Atacand - User Reviews

Atacand User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Atacand sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: cdragonmano1att.nat, 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 02

i don't feel well tired edgie just feel out of sorts

Comment from: sidewinder, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: December 01

My experience with 16mg of Atacand has been very positive. No dizziness as I had with other blood pressure pills.

Comment from: koolkat923@msn.com, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 05

I have been on other blood pressure meds .and my pressure would always go to low causing me dizziness,lightheadness, since I have been on Atacand for about 2 months now I have been doing very well.

Comment from: Lee, 45-54 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: March 09

I have been on Atacand 8mg for about 3 years. The medication has been effective in keeping my blood pressure level, but from the start, I have dizziness, itching and have gained weight. About 4 months ago my Dr increased dose to 16mg. Since this time I have gained more weight. I am now 25lbs overweight. I also have been feeling depressed to a point where I don't want to do anything. I am experiencing lower back pain, pain in ankle and now pain in my thigh. The pain is to a point where I could barely walk without limping, go up or down stairs without assistance or even sit or lay down comfortably. AND OH MY GOODNESS, let me not forget, HAIR LOSS! from the start. I'm not sure if this is being caused by this Med, but would like to know if anyone else is experiencing this. By the way, this is the only medication I'm taking.

Related Reading: lower back pain | HAIR LOSS

Comment from: Shailesh, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: May 31

After Start Using this mdeicine I have noticed an increase in my micro albumin number( before itwas 17mg and now increase to 48mg), have any of you experienced like this please let me know, other wise very effective medicine for HBP.