Hydroxyzine Hydrochloride User Reviews

Hydroxyzine Hydrochloride - User Reviews

Hydroxyzine Hydrochloride User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Hydroxyzine Hydrochloride sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: October 04

THIS MEDICATION IS VERY GOOD FOR ALLERGIC REACTIONS. IT STOPS THE ITCHING IN ABOUT 15 MINUTES. THIS DRUG ALS0 HELPS WITH SLEEPING...I RECOMMEND IT TO ANYONE WHO HAS FREQUENT REACTIONS WHICH RESULT IN HIVES OR DIFFICULTY BREATHING AND THE REACTIONS ARE UNKNOWN.....

Related Reading: ITCHING | HIVES

Comment from: 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 29

It relived the itching I was experiencing and allowed me to sleep which was a problem for me.

Comment from: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: December 08

At the onset of anxiety I take 10 mg or 2 of the 10mg and it relaxes me and it works to curtail the anxiety.......

Related Reading: anxiety

Comment from: 13-18 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: December 21

Definitely curbs my anxiety. Effects are light enough to use during the day and not feel tired.

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: October 13

This has helped so much with my panic attacks. I only use it if the attack is severe and it does not go away within 10 minutes or so, which is not often. The only downside is that it makes me very tired--but having a panic attack does that anyway. Dr. prescribed b/c I do not have attacks often and do not wish to take Xanax. I use this to supplement my dose of Paxil if I need to.

Related Reading: panic attacks | Xanax | Paxil

Comment from: 19-24 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: November 29

I have trouble sleeping at night due to extreme itching of eczema and allergies. This medication really helped me!

Related Reading: eczema

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for 1-2 years Published: November 19

I use this drug as an alternative to narcotics based anxiety medications for calming and sleep, post 911. I take one half of a tablet only as needed before bedtime. My change in hectic lifestyle and this drug have contributed to my well being.

Published: November 05

This medication works so well for me. I have extremely bad anxiety, and cannot fall asleep at night, so I take it to ease myself into sleep. It has worked every time and has made a huge impact on my sleep.

Comment from: 19-24 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: August 11

I have anxiety attacks on a regular basis. After starting to take this medication, I feel great! It makes me really sleepy, but if I know I'm going to do something or go to work that day I just take 1/2 of one pill.. and it just calms me. I really recommend this for those of you with anxiety!

Comment from: pz1, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: October 20

Really helps with my anxiety and helps me sleep as well. It does make me tired, so I try and only take it when I really need it for anxiety or to get a good nights rest. Also, it's non-addictive. I am a recovering alcohlic and did not want any habit-forming medications.

Comment from: blankeld, 35-44 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: October 26

This medication worked very well for me on itching from allergic reaction. Sometimes takes a while to work, but overall very satisfied with this drug.