Atelvia User Reviews

Atelvia - User Reviews

Atelvia User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Atelvia sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: March 05

I have been on this medication for a little over two months with no side effects. I haven't had a bone density scan yet so I don't know it's effectiveness yet. I like being able to eat before taking since I have some stomach issues anyway. I think it helps to lessen the possibility of stomach reactions.

Comment from: 65-74 (Patient) Published: February 15

I have been on this medication for three weeks and each week I have experienced an aura migraine, first migraine in over one year. I will quit this medication.

Related Reading: migraine

Comment from: lyndab, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 03

Given a sample from doctor as a result of recent bone density test showing ostoeporosis. Got SERIOUS flu like symptoms, nausea and dizziness caused me to pass out. The fall could have done more damage than a possible future fracture. I stopped taking after ONE (weekly) pill. DO NOT TAKE

Related Reading: dizziness | fracture

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 09

This was terrible I took the first week and everything was fine but then the 2nd week had very bad achy all over and could hardly get out of a chair without help went to dr on monday no longer taking this!

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: October 25

Have been taking for a month now. NO Side Effects. Only 2 stars for effectiveness since I won't know until bone density test next year.

Comment from: Angel, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 08

About 18 hours after taking first pill I experienced severe muscle and joint pain from my neck to my hips. I spent 2 days in bed taking pain medicine. I also had tightness of the chest when I was in a flat or reclined position. Today is day 4 and I am finally starting to feel better. The symptoms were flu like at first and I would put the pain at an 8. I will never take this medicine again.

Comment from: zero side effects, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: September 19

I've only been taking Atelvia for four months so effectiveness is unknown (reason for the three stars), however, I've experienced none of the side effects mentioned by others.

Healthy Bones

Get tips and advances in treatment.