Atralin User Reviews

Atralin - User Reviews

Atralin User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Atralin sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: dANI, 13-18 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: March 15

Ive been on this for 6 months. It wasnt doing a thing, so 3 months after i started using this, i got blue laser treatment, which also didnt do a damn thing. Now im only on the atrilin and it makes my skin worse. My skin is 5 times worse than it was when i wasnt usng this. IT HAS RUINED MY SKIN. Despise this stuff

Comment from: Sara J, 19-24 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: March 31

I started using atralin at night in combination with acanya in the morning. My face was terrible for the first few weeks, I had a bad initial breakout on my chin area. After the initial breakout my skin started to feel smoother all over and eventually my acne started to calm down. I've been on this treatment 12 weeks now and my skin has significantly cleared up however I have the stinging and drying side effects. I have a few bumps here and there which I'm hoping will go away soon.

Related Reading: acanya

Comment from: FLus345, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: November 13

I use about twice a week, 3x if necessary. It is nearly magical at making blemishes go away and it leaves my skin clear and glowing.

Comment from: prudy, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: June 21

i have been using it for about two months now and my skin has shown no improvement, my acne has actually gotten worse, in the past i've used medications that took a while to work but i did notice improvement but not with this i've used benzaclin in the pastand it worked better think i'll go back to it

Related Reading: benzaclin

Comment from: capnbill23, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: September 09

It will definately dry your face, however this has only lasted the first 2-3 days at the beginning of use. After that, most dryness disappeared. It takes 3-7 days to remove most pimples and 7-14 for severe acne prone areas

Comment from: Nat , 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: May 21

I have rosacea, large pores and occasional cyclic acne. This gel has been amazing in reduction of redness and pore size. I have a very sensitive skin and I had no problems with this medication. The down side is that 1. My skin started to flake at times, but a good moisturizer took care of it and 2. One tube of it costs 260 $. My HMO doesn't cover it, but it is worth the money.

Related Reading: rosacea

Comment from: Jay, 45-54 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: February 04

I had small cyst like bumps near my mouth and sometimes by my cheeks. I am 50 years old and was delighted that not only did it clear the bumps but it also got rid of wrinkles and mottled skin appearance. Love it! Will use it always- Just wish it were sold over the counter.

Comment from: lrd920, 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: December 28

I never had a skin problem.. and then I turned 30... Ugh! Combined with a tremendous amount of stress, I was diagnosed with adult acne (on forehead). My dermatologist prescribed Doryx (an oral pill) and Clindamicyn to use in the am and pm. I went back to him after 3 weeks with a tiny bit of improvement. He then prescribed Atralin. I use it every night and use Clindamicyn in the morning. I saw an improvement instantly. This combo worked amazingly!!!! I still take the pill as well. My skin has NEVER looked better! I love Atralin! But be careful! I tried using it on not just my forehead and it caused extreme redness and peeling. So now, I only use elsewhere as needed. Love, Love, Love it.

Related Reading: stress | Doryx

Comment from: bandit, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 24

It cost 240.00 so I couldn't afford anything but the free sample my Doctor gave me.