Atripla User Reviews

Atripla - User Reviews

Atripla User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Atripla sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: tanqueray, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: March 06

This is my first treatment for HIV since i was diagnosed 3 years ago and I have only been on it for about a month and I cant complain one bit. The only thing I have experinced is constant dream at night, not nightmares, but its basically like I am watching TV in my sleep because I have so many of them. They have gotten better and I think it was just a side effect that was takin place in the beginning. All in all, I would recommend this drug over some of the others which seem to have lots more side effects that last long term in addition to having to take more of them. Its worth the money.

Comment from: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: January 08

My first HIV drug, I do not notice any side effects. CD4/Viral perfect scores. Not that large as people say. Same size as a large vitamin. 3 Pills in one.

Comment from: thankful, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: December 21

Before taking Atripla I stopped taking my meds because there were just to many and remembering the timing of them all. Yes I had a relapse and it effected me greatly. After returning to my doctor for care he put me on Atripla. I've been on it since April of this year 2007. I take it before I go to bed. I had trouble swallowing that horse pill so I began to just crush it and take it like BC powder on my tongue with some water or juice to wash it down. At first I felt very high in the mornings and somewhat of balance. But I gave my body a chance to adjust and from my last test this month December 2007 the virus is undetectable even with the most sensitive test being done. So in short I am very pleased with the results and I don't experience anymore noticeable side effects.

Comment from: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: October 25

Very easy to use as it is only one pill a day. This is my first use of HIV drugs, and it is doing wonders.

Comment from: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: February 22

From day one I have not had any side effects with this medication. In fact my viral load is undetectable and my CD4 is right at 900. I feel great....thank you ATRIPLA.

WebMD Daily

Get breaking medical news.