Atrovent Nasal Spray User Reviews

Atrovent Nasal Spray - User Reviews

Atrovent Nasal Spray User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Atrovent Nasal Spray sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: imabeliever, 45-54 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: January 05

I have used Atrovent for at least the last ten years, every day of my life. Without it I would have to be antisocial. It allows me to do my everyday activities without my runny nose spoiling my life. I use it once maybe twice a day and have never had any side effects. I bless the day my Dr. finally gave me this one to try, none of the others helped a bit.

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: November 16

I have a chronic runny nose - drips like water. This dries my nose up great. I tried Flonase and that did not work for me.

Related Reading: Flonase

Comment from: Amitygirl, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 30

Dried my nose right up! Also dried up my throat, mouth and eyes - contributed to a sore throat I didn't have before. Does nothing for sinus congestion, which was my main problem with this head cold. Not sure that this was necessarily the right fit for all my symptoms.

Related Reading: sore throat

Comment from: joan, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: May 18

Had nonallergic runny nose for over a year. atrovent stopped my nose from running immediatedly. It has caused me to have blurred vision which is a concern.

Comment from: anna31382, 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 13

This made me constipated enough to take a stool softener, but didn't help my runny nose at all. I stopped using it after 10 days.

Comment from: Robert, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 27

I have used many medications to treat my condition during the past 30 years. I have tried every new product available; Atrovent Nasl, Ipratropium 0.03% has proven best of all for me. I had experienced adverse side effects with other meds, such as reflux and weight gain due to an increase in cortisol (Nasonex). Since dosing this medication, those two side effects have been eliminated.

Related Reading: Nasonex

Comment from: junebug, 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 25

Worked like my doctor said, I have blocked sinus' causes major sinus headache. I also, experienced sore and dry throat, but it made me so sick to my stomach. Stayed with morning sickness all day long. Fine when first got up, sprayed and it started all over again. So, everyday, to spray or not to spray? Headache or severe nausea?

Related Reading: sinus headache | Headache

Comment from: clogged, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: March 02

I will blame the doctor on this one. I was prescribed the Ipratopium Bromide Nasal Solution 0.30% as I have sinusitis and my nose and head are clogged. I cannot breathe as my nose is stuffed. From the reviews it sounds like this is for runny noses. What a waste of my money!

Comment from: dutch2220, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: September 01

I suffer from chronic sinusitis and a horrible post-nasal drip. I've tried every prescription drug on the market and after two years this one is the ONLY one that has stopped the post-nasal drip as well as having improved my sinus issues.

Comment from: lrrkuv, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: October 03

My nose would run while eating. This spray has not solved the problem and was a waste of money.