Augmentin Chewable Tablets User Reviews

Augmentin Chewable Tablets - User Reviews

Augmentin Chewable Tablets User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Augmentin Chewable Tablets sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Published: January 09

Given this drug for upper res. and start of sinus infections. After three days my infections have cleared significantly, however i CAN NOT take this drug any more. I am sick to my stomach, weak, woosey, and totally nauseated all day long. Today is day 5 and I have not taken this drug today. I am stopping and calling Dr. in the morning.

Comment from: balt, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 14

I was only able to use for two days before I developed severe diarrhea and possible colitis and instructed to immediately stop the medication.

Related Reading: colitis

Comment from: calee, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 13

I was given this drug for sinus infection, 875mg, 4-6x per day. developed severe rash all over body, constipation, vomiting, and abdominal cramps, My local pharmacist informed me I was overdosed by doctor.

Related Reading: constipation

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: May 09

I have been taking this for eight days, my sinus infection feels like it is getting better. However, the past three days I have had sever leg pain, like I just run up ten flights of stairs. And I have had a constant headache sense my first dose. I am hoping the pain will stop after my last dose.

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 05

i was given this med for strep throat. after 4 days i had severe cramping in my stomach & back for 3 days. stopped using this med after day 5.

Related Reading: strep throat

Comment from: NOLAPEARL, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 07

Although I did have some minor nausea/diarrhea while taking the drug, it worked quickly to clear up the sinus/ear infection for which it had been prescribed.

Comment from: gj, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: June 30

This drug (the 875/125 dose) was prescribed for me for acute sinusitis with severe ear pain/pressure. I started to feel an effect on the 2nd day, and now (day 4) I can say I am definitely feeling better. I get dry mouth during the first hour after taking the drug, and ever since day 2 I have had pretty bad diarrhea, very watery, and a lot of gurgling in the belly, but thankfully no stomach pain. Will try to get rid of the diarrhea by eating more yoghurt/acidophilus. Overall, I'm happy with it.

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: May 25

It got rid of the sneezing and sinus pain within two days, however, I feel absolutely exhausted all the time. I'm about 10 days into a 14 day prescription and plan to finish it because last time I used it, I got a yeast infection and stopped use a few days before the end, and the sinus infection returned. I do not have stomach pain like others have reported, but feel dizzy, lightheaded, weak and feverish (with normal temp), and nauseated. Food and milk improves nausea but I'm still very tired. Missed work on 2nd day due to extreme headache. Will definitely ask for different type of antibiotic next time.

Related Reading: yeast infection