Avandamet User Reviews

Avandamet - User Reviews

Avandamet User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Avandamet sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: November 17

Cold hands and feet, weight gain and some ED effects

Comment from: BLN, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: October 19

Works well,but exspensive

Comment from: huntman, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: June 11

it caused me horrable pain everywere and sexual intercorse you better not think about it!!!!!!!!!!

Related Reading: sexual

Comment from: Frogwillie, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: November 05

In men it causes extreme ED, Not sure if this happens with women? Have tired not taking it for a full day and my sexual drive came back. But when I started taking it again my sex drive went away just as fast. No ED medications will work with it either.

Comment from: rntobe2, 35-44 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: August 21

I have been taking for approx 3+ years. I am not always compliant with my diet...but have found this med keeps me within range. Actually 80-90 2-3 hours after a meal. I consider it very helpful. Before I was taking Metformin.

Comment from: popeye, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: March 23

Have switch from this to Janumet.See my other entry below. Swelling is gone, very fast, I am able to reduce my weight and feel great. I see that the FDA is "looking" into this drug, about time.

Comment from: acmerep, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: October 03

Been taking for 2mo and my sugar is still over 100. Gained 12lbs in 2mo and I watch what I eat. See the Dr on Monday.10.05.09

Comment from: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: September 22

Easier for me to use instead of insulin injections since I still work a regular job

Comment from: mammawcarol, 45-54 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: March 22

I have taken this drug for over 5 years, but recently I am developing a mild form of anemia which I read an article it may be from this drug. I am taking B12 and iron supplements to see if I can still take this medicine.

Related Reading: anemia | B12

Comment from: Authorofeden, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: September 25

Taking it for six years without side effects(even after quintuple hear by-pass operation) My blodd sugar is well-maintained with it.

Comment from: Avee, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: June 28

I have been using tis drug called Avendamet, I have put on weight, feel tired all the times, lack of concentration. Thanks WebMd.

Comment from: peep, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: April 25

I have extreme hair loss with this medicine and weight gain. My AC1 is within range.

Related Reading: hair loss

Comment from: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: July 06

it contol my sugar very well.

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: January 16

I have been taking this medicine for 4 years using a dosage of 4/1000 and I have not had to take an insulin injection for three months. My A1c is just under 7.

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: December 20

Im taking it for PCOS and it makes me wanna have sex! But as for as it getting my cycle regulated..No.