Avapro User Reviews

Avapro - User Reviews

Avapro User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Avapro sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 21

My side effects have been, extremely tired, severe headache, and muscle ache... i am a very active person(Sports, exercise) and i have no energy to do anything... muscle ache wouldn't be as bad if it wasn't my back, shoulders, and neck...

Related Reading: headache

Comment from: hbstoneman, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: December 28

I have a loss of sexual interest and sexual dysfunction after using it for several years.

Related Reading: sexual

Comment from: Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: October 10

I've been using Avapro for about 4 years with great success.

Related Reading: Avapro

Comment from: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: October 06

this medication works fine it lowers my pressure to normal levels with no side effects

Comment from: griffsdad, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: February 08

Has effectively lowered my BP. But 300 mg was too much caused severe backache. I also seem to have increased acid indigestion with it(don't know if related). It also causes problems if I don't stay hydrated. My doctor has me on 150 mg.

Related Reading: indigestion

Comment from: pfb, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: March 04

too many side affects which were not attributed to this drug.I disagree;Cold symptoms,tiedness,anxiety,throat swelling,bowel disturbances and more

Related Reading: anxiety

Comment from: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: January 01

Medication has worked to lower blood pressure but has caused severe ED and almost complete loss of sexual desire.

Comment from: older but wiser, 55-64 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: August 11

My whole body was failing--terrible pain--couldn't walk--lost my zest for life--it was a slow steady erosion of my life and it has ONLY been in the last week that I finally figured out Avapro was slowly killing me--I have been on this thing for 20 years--many Drs who treated me as crazy for questioning why I felt so bad--get off this drug if you can!!!!

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: May 29

I am so glad to see that other people have this lathargic feeling and muscle aches. I thought it was just old age and now I know why I feel this way. Thank you! I've been on this drug for over 5 years.

Comment from: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 29

Diarea, headache, severe heartburn. I think the cure is worse than the disease. Plus not covered much by insurance, expensive.

Related Reading: heartburn

Comment from: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: December 22

It can have a terrible after taste and caused a loss of sexual interest and sexual dysfunction after several years of being effective. Sexual side effects are recent.

Comment from: zzz1217, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: November 24

Lack of sexual desire and erectile disfunction