Avinza User Reviews

Avinza - User Reviews

Avinza User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Avinza sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: March 26

I have been on Vicodin, Percocet, Oxycontin, Methadone, And Avinza. I have only been taking Avinza for 5 days, and it works sometimes and not others. It does not last 24 hours like they claim it does. All my discs in the Lumbar area are either herniated or bulging. My first back injury was in 1998 and the pain is continually getting worse. I think Methadone has worked the best for me, but I have a problem urinating. Methadone makes me retain fluid and it is hard to go to the bathroom. This is the most frustrating thing that I have ever had to deal with in my life. Sometimes I feel like life is not worth living, but my family keeps me going. Good luck to everyone that is in pain.

Comment from: chris, 35-44 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: December 19

I have found, in dealing with chrinic pain Avinza was best at helping to manage my pain. And in turn, my dayliy life became less painful making it easier, to cope and live life.

Comment from: RENEEATROBBIES, 35-44 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: June 19

I HAVE FIBROMIALGIA. HAVE BEEN ON 12Omg FOR ABOUT 2 YEARS. VERY EFFECTIVE AND FEW SIDE EFFECCTS.

Comment from: jozack, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: February 04

This is the best drug for fighting my cronic pain.Must not abuse it thou,or it will make you a junkie.

Chronic Pain/Back Pain