Azopt User Reviews

Azopt - User Reviews

Azopt User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Azopt sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 4tennis, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: December 12

I am using Azopt 2 months at 3 drops a day. I am a normal tension glaucomsuspect. Pressure went from 20 to 15. First few times felt stinging but not now. Sometimes get bitter taste and tingling of fingers and heels. Hopefully, the drops keep working.

Comment from: too old, 75 or over on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: May 05

I have used this for 3 months now & am not at all sure that I can tolerate the side effects. Started with 2 drops and have reduced to 1 in the morning, with doctor's permission, because of the severity. It is being used in conjunction with Xalatan and has brought my pressures down but messed up the quality of my life and at 83 I don't need this. There has to be a better way!

Comment from: B52, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: August 11

I have been using it for 90 days. After 3 weeks I had an attack of vertigo. After another 6 weeks, another vertigo attack. After 2 more weeks, another vertigo attack. I have also been plagued by a feeling of stuffy head and slight dizziness and unstable on my feet since taking it. Also impairs my ability to drive.

Related Reading: vertigo | dizziness

Comment from: wxyzp, 55-64 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: November 05

Every one who use Azopt: Did you shake before you use? Did you Look DOWNWARD and gently close your eyes for 1 to 2 minutes? I just find it out after I used it for a year. Please try that.

Comment from: 65-74 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: July 12

My eyes get very red and have been having dizzy spells

Comment from: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: March 15

this treatment is awsome. I love drugs.

WebMD Daily

Get breaking medical news.