Azor User Reviews

Azor - User Reviews

Azor User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Azor sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 75 or over Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 08

Washed out, sleepy,dizziness at night when first standing,

Comment from: azchevy, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: August 23

I have been among those who get dizzy if I get up too quickly. My lower calves are tingly..like just falling asleep. I have noticed a slight discoloration in them as well. My lont distance stamina is shot. I get winded easily. I used to run 2 miles a day, but have settled for working out. I am very satisfied with the way the azor works. I was 150/100 and am now 100/65. I will take the side effects as a trade off.

Comment from: dell56, 55-64 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: November 02

THe medication worked well to lower bp, but I have NO sexual drive or energy.

Related Reading: sexual

Comment from: ackaty, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 01

Started on 10/40, and for three days had worst headache, dizzy, etc. Dr. switched me to 5/40, and seems to be working well. BP down, no side effects as yet (week 3)

Comment from: Arlene, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: August 11

After taking Azor (5/40mg)for 8 weeks, suddenly developed itching, tingling and burning of upper legs to above knee. Turned out to be hives. Received an anti-itch cream from dermatologist which did help. After 6 weeks of itching asked doctor if I could stop taking; he said no and prescribed an anti-histamine (again for itching). Decided on my own to stop using Azor and within 6 days everything disappeared. Have been given Tekturna (300mg/25mg) to take. After reading viewers reviews have decided NOT to take this medication and will stick to the treadmill for exercise. Only time will tell. This is getting scary!

Related Reading: itching | hives | Tekturna

Comment from: dlite4umba2008, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 22

After the first day of taking Azor I noticed an significant increase in my blood pressure. I took my pressure last night and it was 160/105 pulse 107. I took it again this morning and it was 166/107 pulse 113. My dr suggested I take Azor along with Trianterene to lower my pressure. At this point I considering not taking either of them. I have had constant pressure headaches, dizzyness and continued sweats. I thought if I reduced my stress level at home and work that it would make a difference. As of today 04/22/08 I feel "sick". The uneasy feeling I have is really scary. I don't know if anyone else has experienced these or similar symptoms. If so what did you do.

Related Reading: stress

Comment from: fatboy05, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: December 12

have bad aching in shoulder joints & pain sometimes runs down both arms.bottoms of my feet now dry out & crack, have to put vasilne on them & also has slowed down sex life. but it brought blood pressure down in about 3 days. on 5/40mg.

Comment from: donna, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: October 01

I have been taking Azor for about a month because of my high blood pressure. The only side effect is the irregular hearbeat sometimes which I have to tell my doctor about. other than that the medication is really helping.

Related Reading: high blood pressure