Azulfidine EN-Tabs User Reviews

Azulfidine EN-Tabs - User Reviews

Azulfidine EN-Tabs User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Azulfidine EN-Tabs sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Gail, 55-64 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: February 12

My Doctor, put me on these a couple of years ago, I had to adjust the dose, she wantedme to take 2 3x a day. I felt as if my brain was going to burst out of my skull. I take 2 a day and I feel fine with that. When I went back for my yearly checkup she wanted to know why i was only taking 2 daily and said to take the 6 a day. I tried again and got the same results and went back to 2 day. I have to see her in June and I will be telling her about my problems with 6 aday and will refuse to take that many. I will listen to my body and not over indulge on something that gives me so many problems. I have enough to deal with between RX and osteoarthritis. I know what I can handle.

Related Reading: osteoarthritis

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: October 03

After terribly painful side effects from Asacol and a 3 month stint on Prednisone a new doctor put me on Azulfidine EN. My UC has now been in remission for over two & a half years. No uncomfortable side effects. As my doc says, sometimes the old drugs are the best.

Related Reading: Asacol | Azulfidine

Comment from: SUE, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: August 03

Have been using this drug for 2 years & have been very satisfied as I also have IBS. Recently my joint pain has increased & wondering what are the other drugs recommended to use with Azulfidine

Comment from: ShariG, 45-54 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: September 09

Over a 6 month period I have transitioned from 400 mg of Plaquenil daily and 25 mg of Methotrexate weekly to 2000 mg Azulfidine daily and 12.5 mg Methotrexate weekly to treat Rheumatoid Arthritis with great results. (Plaquenil was a danger to my eye, as I had a prior retinal branch vein occlusion.) I now have virtually no joint pain in the morning and feel better than I have in a long time. My only minor complaints are the size of the pills and the volume of water you need to drink with them. Does anyone know of any concerns or problems with long-term use of this drug?

Related Reading: Plaquenil | Rheumatoid Arthritis

Comment from: DramaQueen8842@aol.com, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: August 24

This drug was very helpful for the arthritis and the colitis

Related Reading: arthritis | colitis