Bactroban Nasal User Reviews

Bactroban Nasal - User Reviews

Bactroban Nasal User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Bactroban Nasal sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: dodgeboy08, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 26

It worked great for me I was on it for 10 days I had no bad taste in my mouth and no other no side efects. The directions made it sound complicated to use the easiest way to use the ointment is wash hands and put medicine on tip of finger and rub it in the inside of nose and then wash your hands again.

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: May 28

i have batteled staph on and off for years. since using this in my nose, i have not had anymore infections!

Comment from: 25-34 (Patient) Published: July 09

I was taking Bactrim and doing just fine after having an absess removed from my face. My doctor then gave me bactoban nasal and I starting having severe migranes and after a few days, I developed a high fever and buring, red, itchy skin all over my body.

Related Reading: Bactrim | fever

Published: June 25

this medication is easy to use, it does its job, and you dont have to sallow some huge pill that you gag on everytime you try to take it. but since being on it my nose runs like a racehorse and it causes the worst tasting nasal drip ever. but its still better than having to choke down a pill.

Comment from: aloha1212, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: June 01

I was diagnosed with MRSA after two bouts of staph infections. On the third day of taking this med, I fainted, was dizzy and vomited. I do not know if this was from the medicine or from the MRSA. Any thoughts?

Related Reading: MRSA

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 12

I have been on the medication for 3 days. I have battled staff for almost 2 years after the birth of my 3rd child. This medication is causing a horrid headache almost a migraine.

Related Reading: headache | migraine

Comment from: Nadia Estelle, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: May 02

I developed a serious bacterial infection and this drug was one of the many drugs prescribed to me. The side effects were mild and the drug was easy to administer. Upon taking the medicine I would chew a piece of gum to keep me from gagging or chocking on the awful taste.

Comment from: complicated, 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 15

I have recurrent nose infection. I have not filled this Rx as it calls for mixing the ointment with water and salt and irragating your nose. Too complicated and ointment and water does not mix. Any suggestions.

Published: February 09

Had a slight swelling at tip of nose- wonder if from this medication

Comment from: ann, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 27

I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY BACTROBAN WAS PRESCRIBED FOR ME. I HAVE ALLERGIES AND NASAL PASSAGES ARE VERY DRY. ALLERGIST DID NOT TELL ME DRYNESS IS CAUSED BY BACTERIA. IS THIS PRESCRIBED AS A PREVENTIVE MEASURE TO KEEP ME FROM GETTING A BACTERIAL INFECTION? OTHER SITES STATE IT IS USED FOR IMPETAGO RASH???? PHARMACIST TELLS ME THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS BACTROBAN NASAL THAT THERE IS ONLY THE CREAM OINTMENT.

Related Reading: RASH | BACTROBAN NASAL

Comment from: 19-24 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 29

After sinus and septum surgery I used this medication when my septum would become inflamed. Works wonderful.