Bactroban Ointment User Reviews

Bactroban Ointment - User Reviews

Bactroban Ointment User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Bactroban Ointment sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 10

I used it for a very bad case of MRSA in 3 places on my body. It had no side effects, was not greasy and seemed to work well.

Comment from: Gan WeiDi, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 09

Easily treats skin lacerations and open wound, keeping it disinfected all the time. Really a great medication. It has however some antibiotics properties, therefore care shall be exercise. Do consult a pharmacist or doctor for instruction.

Comment from: mommies baby, 25-34 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: March 18

my daugheter gets these terrible rashes around her mouth, looks something like wind burn, it started when she was two. The Dr. perscribed it for her and it worked the next day u couldn't even tell n e thing was wrong wit her. I have a cold sore on my lip now so I'm using the same medication on my lip we'll c if it really works on cold sores!!!!

Comment from: babyfake, 35-44 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: October 06

i use this everytime when any member of my family got wounds and easily heals! this medicine is always in our medicine kit.

Comment from: Lydia, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 11

I had surgery to install a titanium plate following a broken arm. I developed an infection in one of the self-dissolving sutures under the skin. One day after using the cream (in conjunction with an oral antibiotic) topped by a band aid, the infection had been drawn to the surface and drained. After two days, the infection was not visible but a hole the size of a pencil eraser was left in my arm on the incision site. It has taken about two weeks for the hole to heal. I feel this cream was instrumental in getting the infection cleared up right away so healing could begin (again, the oral antibiotics certainly played a part, too).