Baraclude User Reviews

Baraclude - User Reviews

Baraclude User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Baraclude sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: April 27

After almost 2.5 years on Baraclude i have been completely cured of HepB.

Related Reading: Baraclude

Comment from: mart5bri@aol.com, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: March 24

Went from 10 billion virus count to less than 800 with possibility of zero count. No side effects so far after 1 and a half years. Note: I am on the .5mg white triangular pill/ not the liquid form.

Comment from: mary, 35-44 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: January 08

i have been useing Baraclude for 10 month but nothing has been changed still have virus and i do not have liver disease or other disease, please tell me how may month i have to use Baraclude .

Related Reading: liver disease

Comment from: PAUL, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 09

TO-DAY IS THE TENTH DAYS AFTER I STARTED THIS TREATMENT. I AM STILL HAVING HEADACHE. AND FEEL DIZZINESS FROM TIME TO TIME. DIARRHEA STOP AFTER THE 7TH DAY.

Related Reading: HEADACHE | DIZZINESS | DIARRHEA

Comment from: Phil 3, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 22

40 year history of Hep-B. the first month i had a lot of gastric upset that has subsided. my virurl count went from over 100k to zero in 3 months the discomfort in my liver has stopped for the most part i still have general over all fatigue

Related Reading: liver | fatigue

Comment from: jomi20002000, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: October 08

I stopped taking the drug and the virus came back and now I'm back on the drug. The drug seems less effective now.

Comment from: abdul, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: February 16

feel good and normal

Comment from: Avatar Huynh, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 22

Went from 1 billion virus count to zero count in 3 months. No side effects so far after 3mnths. Note: I am on the .5mg white triangular pill.

Comment from: Sweets, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: October 01

it works for me but expensive. No generic brand. Why I dont know?

Comment from: kialanacard@aol.com, 35-44 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: April 27

i take it every day about the same time, except on weekends

Comment from: myOne, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: June 18

I have been taking this medecine for 3 months now. DNA count went down from 6.4 billion to ONLY 101K after 2 months. This is amazing!! Next lab is 3 months. I take every early morning at 6am and take my breakfast only at 8am. I am using the 5 mg tab. White triangular.

Comment from: mobudgrl, 45-54 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: December 14

I have been taking this for 10 months and so far so good. I have 2 other test that I hope come back good. The count is down to 0 which is good. Hopefully in Jan I find out if I have to take 4ever, which I hope not. Good luck to all!!