Beconase-AQ User Reviews

Beconase-AQ - User Reviews

Beconase-AQ User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Beconase-AQ sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Wolfrat, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: April 09

I have suffered from severe chronic allergic rhinitis since childhood. A caring, genius general care practicioner prescribed Beconase AQ for me in my early twenties. Beconase AQ was a miracle drug that changed my life. All allergy symptoms disappeared. The only side effect I ever suffered for 15 years was post-nasal drip immediately following an application. A few years ago my new doctor made me switch to Clarinex. Clarinex is terrible. It has awful side effects, particularly dizziness and drowsiness, and often does not cure the chronic allergic rhinitis. I will take a Clarinex, be dizzy and tired, and also still be sneezing and congested. I am desperate to dispose of Clarinex and get back to Beconase AQ. Beconase AQ was a wonder drug for 15 years and Clarinex is a an inconsistent pill with awful side effects that does not work for the last 3 years.

Related Reading: Beconase | allergy | Clarinex

Comment from: gdb, 55-64 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: December 18

I had severe sinusitis for years...am allergic to everything in the state of Washington. With Beconase AQ, 2 sprays in each nostril a day, I am worry free!! Wonderful "drug."

Comment from: jood26, 45-54 on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: September 05

My husband who has suffered all his life (54) from hay fever (We ALL suffer!), has used this drug for 2 seasons now and is over the top happy!!! He has virtually no symptoms from the allergy at all while taking this drug. He has to start taking it at least 2 weeks prior to symptoms appearing.

Related Reading: hay fever

Comment from: MM, 55-64 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: April 12

After 25 years of suffering and trying several oral over-the-counter drugs for my hay fever, a chemist recommended me to Beconase. I have never been so relieved. I am able to wake up in the morning knowing that I will not have to suffer from hay fever today or any other day. Marvelous drug, Beconase, with no side effect that I know of.

Related Reading: fever

Comment from: banshee, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 29

Used for post viral drip and has been remarkable in its effectiveness.

Comment from: jillian0691, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 13

was so stuffy and congested I was taking afrin every two hours. with this..I am able to breathe again and can sleep through the night. It worked the first day. You can get it for $12.00 from PharmacyDiscounter.com. and I am not a rep for them. just thrilled to get it for cheap and fast

Comment from: squaw63, 45-54 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: March 04

I suffer from migraines that are triggered by nasal allergies. This is the ONLY medication that works. If I use it every day for two months in the spring and every day for two months in the fall I am symptom free. No side effects whatsoever.

Comment from: mike, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: June 09

after two weeks of using the spray i had gaind 8 pounds mostly in stomach region also flatulent distension its three months since stopping and weight hasnt gone down yet never been this weight before