Belladonna and Opium User Reviews

Belladonna and Opium - User Reviews

Belladonna and Opium User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Belladonna and Opium sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: murf, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 23

I have a broken tailbone and it tucked up into my body on the right side. My entire insides hurt and leg and knee muscles sometimes the pain causes my IBS and nausea. Being tucked up to the right pulls my entire pelvis out of alignment. This is the only medication that relieves the pain. Now the company that makes it, Paddock Labs, has not made any shipments since August. This was told to me by my pharmacist the last time I tried to get my prescription filled. I called the company and they said they could no longer get the opium. How could this be. Does anyone know of another company which makes a same product?

Comment from: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 03

I started taking Belladonna for stomach problems, mostly nausea and cramping, also loosing alot of weight. It works great. Take 2 tablets 3-4 times a day. Will stop cramping and works well for nausea. Also must use Compazine sometimes for Nausea. Both drugs have been around so are fairly cheap. Many of the newest drugs do not work at all. Prior to Belladonna, - had to smoke pot to get any stomach relief. It worked well also, but ultimately was just too expensive. Some things that don't work - Zofran, Reglan, Protonix, - although the Protonix does relieve and prevent severe stomach burning ....

Related Reading: Compazine | Zofran | Reglan

Comment from: poorintoriches, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: April 18

It helps with my interstitial cystitis symptoms but is is addicting and what are the withdrawl symptoms ??

Related Reading: interstitial cystitis

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: July 22

After years of pain, dozens of doctors and what seemed endless fustration, I found a new doctor that prescribes the B&O. Initially, I was VERY put off at the thought of using a supository. However, this view changed after my first use. I wish I had found this sooner!

Chronic Pain/Back Pain