CoLyte User Reviews

CoLyte - User Reviews

CoLyte User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication CoLyte sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: June 29

taken to prepare for colonoscopy. Very effective, but difficult to get down 2 liters in 2 hours, because of salty taste.

Comment from: MPHetes, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: September 03

Cleans out your bowels really fast

Comment from: 55-64 (Patient) Published: October 25

Although the product was effective in cleaning out my bowel, I could only chug down 3 of the 4 liters. 5 hours later at 3 am, I started having dry heaves once an hour until 8:30 am. There has got to be an easier way to clean out bowels!!!

Comment from: Brenda's scoping, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 30

I'm in the midst of drinking my solution. My instructions stated that I could flavor it with Crystal Light (not red). I'm using the lemonade and it is completely palatable now!I'm adding quite a bit, I hope that's okay, it's the only way I can drink this stuff.

Comment from: jenny, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 25

Ridiculous to expect a woman of petite build to drink all of this in two hours and not get sick! There are simpler preps used by other dr's. I rate this a 0 on a scale of 0-10.

Comment from: rlb, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 17

The 1st time I used this product it came w/ flavoring which made it somewhat easier to get down.The 2nd w/o flavoring was gross, I had to hold my nose to drink it.