Benadryl User Reviews

Benadryl - User Reviews

Benadryl User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Benadryl sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: jess_sayin, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 17

I was having headaches every day and sometimes would wake up with a headache. It felt like a tension headache. I started taking 2 25mg benadryl pills at night. Now, I have slept great through the night and woken up without a headache for almost a week now. I don't take any benadryl during the day. The two pills at night seem to last all day. I feel 100% better.

Related Reading: headache | tension headache

Comment from: ziggy, 25-34 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: June 09

I work at a resturant where there's many allergens & daily I take 1 tablet w/ coffee or coke to avoid sleepiness. I luv my Beadryl & when I need to rest well It works great. I'll never change.

Comment from: sneezy, 65-74 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: May 04

It has really worked for me both for my allergies and also as a sleep aid. The only problem as far as my allergies are concerned is that I get very drowsy with this medication, which is not a problem at night, but is problematic during the day.