Benlysta User Reviews

Benlysta - User Reviews

Benlysta User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Benlysta sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: September 10

I am taking clartin rather than benadryl before the treatment. Benadryl makes me feel groggy. The first 2 treatments were fine, the third was like a miracle... I actually woke up not feeling tired! It lasted 3 days. Now I am getting the treatments once a month. I broke my foot 6 weeks ago, therefore I am not getting the exercise I normally take to feel higher energy. The end result is I am feeling tired and I my ache, probably from sitting on the couch most of the day. I am hopeful it will help. I'll write another input in 3 weeks. My joint pain varies, most days good, some days not. I need to note I am feeling tenderness in my breasts, I'll talk to my doctor on November 7

Comment from: rnapier103, 35-44 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: January 10

I have suffered with SLE since 1994 & could no longer take plaquenil due to retinal toxicity. I also have RA & Fibromyalgia & am still on alot of meds for those. I do get insomnia & migranes after the infusion but it does taper off after a couple of days. I started the infusions in March 2012 & do feel better. Unfortunately, a week before my next infusion I start getting very tired, achey, etc. I wish it was not every 28 days I would rather have it every 3 weeks but that is not the case. I am pleased with the results thus far I just wish I didn't have other issues other than the lupus.

Related Reading: plaquenil | Fibromyalgia

WebMD Daily

Get breaking medical news.