Bentyl User Reviews

Bentyl - User Reviews

Bentyl User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Bentyl sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: blondie61949, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 30

This is the best pill in the world!!!!!!!!!! The pill does make you a little drowsy then it goes away and you feel calm all over. I have been on this pill for three weeks and I am starting to eat regular meals. I feel great again.

Comment from: CATHYSUE, on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 23

THIS MEDICINE HAS HELPED MY VERY MYCH SO FAR. I AM TAKING ONY TWO CAPS A DAY AND DO THINK IT SHOULD BE INCREASED TO THREE FOR FULL CONTROL.

Comment from: lcbritton61, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 08

This is a miracle pill for me! I have been on 3 weeks, feel great no more pain, no more anxiety. Only thing is that I can't stay awake, keeps me very drowsy., and dry mouth. Doctor said to stick with it the symptoms will decrease over time.

Related Reading: anxiety | dry mouth

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: April 26

I have been using bentyl for many years for irritable bowel syndrome. It has made me feel so much better, along with knowing what foods irritate me. Smaller portions of food has helped also.

Related Reading: bentyl | irritable bowel syndrome

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: May 08

Bentyl has helped with the severe intestinal cramping.There were days that I could tolerate only water before getting this medicine.I still have diarrhea,but the bentyl has made a positive and noticable difference in the pain,cramping and spasms.

Related Reading: diarrhea

Comment from: PRADAGIRL44, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 02

This medication worked ok for IBS when I remembered to take it, but I had not been told nor did I expect such horrific side affects. I can barely see the screen right now to type this review. I have been to several physicians including the emergency room and an eye DR. because of severe dizziness, blurred vision, sweating and lack of concentration. Not one of my wonderful physicians even mentioned the possibility of Bentyl side affects being the culprit(they were all told what I was taking). I am so greatful for all the comments here, because I now know what has been happening to me. I have been so afraid of what was going on with me, because no physician was able to find a diagnosis for my symptoms. THANK YOU ALL FOR TAKING THE TIME TO COMMENT, I REALLY FEEL LIKE MY LIFE HAS BEEN SAVED.

Related Reading: dizziness

Comment from: SC, 45-54 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: October 28

I've been using this for IBS for 32 years (just about my whole adult life) now, with about 3 or 4 years off of it 15 years ago. I was miserable without it. It's been a miracle drug for me. Bentyl and a high fiber diet have made my life normal. I could not have the quality of life I enjoy without it. Thank God for Bentyl and the doctor who finally diagnosed me correctly and prescribed it.

Comment from: KP, 19-24 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 21

I have to say, I am 23 years old and was primarily confined to my home. Since I have been taking this medication, the cramps and abdominal pains have subsided, yet this is the third day of taking it and the urgency is still kind of there. Otherwise I am so thankful to have a knowlegdable doctor to know the symptons and prescribe a good drug. Highly recommend

Comment from: abeesinger, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: June 02

I have been having horrible upper abdominal pain out of nowhere and have been in the ER 3 times in 1 week. was perscribed bentyl and started taking it today. And I am eating and feeling like myself. still dont know what is wrong with me, but at least I can continue with life until they find out what it is. this drug has been so helpful

Related Reading: abdominal pain