BenzaClin User Reviews

BenzaClin - User Reviews

BenzaClin User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication BenzaClin sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: BGriggers1, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: September 26

I have used this along with a Bezoil Peroxide Wash and the results have been the best I have experienced. I am 48 year old female who did not begin having acne problems until my late 30's. It has been very severe at times.

Related Reading: acne

Comment from: rhock1213, 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: October 11

I have been using benzaclin since may and i have not had any breakouts, my skin is very smooth now. i have used proactive in the past and it did not work. The only problem with benzaclin is that it will bleach your clothes. I have switched to wearing it at night instead of the morning for that reason. It says to use it twice a day but i find once is enough for me. I am very happy that my doc perscribed it for me, it is a great acne med.

Related Reading: benzaclin

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 25

I am 33 yrs. old and started to get acne all over my face but mainly on my cheeks. I've had acne in the past but it was controllable. It became so bad I thought I might get scars. I tried proactive and every other otc med I could find. I finally went to a dermatologist who gave me antibiotics and three different types of cream, one of which was benzaclin. Benzclin was the only thing that worked. It has been three months now and my skin is the clearest it has ever been. I highly recommend that anyone who has problem acne try this product. Initially I used it twice a day, now I use it just once at night. It does not dry out my skin or make it red and sensitive.

Related Reading: scars

Published: November 05

Nothing else worked for me...this is a great acne medication. I recommend it highly.

Comment from: Acne-phobia female, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 28

I have had acne since I was 18yrs, have tried everything: Obagi, retin A, proactive, clarisonic brush, department store creams...you name it, I never looked at the price tag since all I wanted was the acne to be OUT OF MY FACE. Nothing worked for me, I have been using Benzaclin along w/cetaphil face wash and cetaphil moisturizer for about 1 week and already see the difference, nothing is completely gone but I can tell the medication is working since my acne has gone down dramatically. Thank God for Benzaclin, trust me, I have spend good $$$ and nothing worked before. The side effects are not bad at all for me, I'm a Latino female 33 yrs old and my face is not red, a little dry than usual, but that should be somethin good, right? Good luck to you all

Comment from: freebird, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: October 05

I'm a 35yr old female w/ cystic acne, I've tried everything you can buy over the counter and nothing helped. I finally went to my doctor, he put me on Benzaclin and it has helped alot more than any of the stuff I've tried before. He also put me on Bactroban Cream which is really good, if not better than the Benzaclin. I hope this info will help someone else. :)

Related Reading: Bactroban Cream

Comment from: 19-24 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 24

I also used ProActive and it was ineffective for me. I have only been using this for a few days, but my skin feels cleaner and reduces redness almost instantly! I recommend it if you're thinking about topical things to try!

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 16

I used a lot of OTC stuff and didn't get much results. Finally I found something that helped but didn't completely take all the acne away which was the Philosophy treatment OTC. However, now I switch to this acne medicine and am now seeing better results faster. It's only been 3 days and we'll see how it goes. I only use it at night because I'm afraid of the over drying and I'm still seeing the results. I also use a moisturizer.

Comment from: 19-24 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: June 29

I am a 24 yr old female with sudden awful cystic acne on my neck and chin. My doctor put me on benzaclin along with a tetracycline antibiotic 6 days ago and all the acne has already dissapeared!! The red scars are still there but diminishing by the day. This is some GREAT stuff!! It didn't dry my face out either...which is great! I'd definately recommend it!