BenzaClin User Reviews

BenzaClin - User Reviews

BenzaClin User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication BenzaClin sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: narutofan40342, 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 09

I am a 13 year old boy and I had tried proactive,stridex and even just plain alcohol and nothing helped so my doctor prescribed this for me and I have used it for a few days and I already see the results.

Comment from: 19-24 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 22

I think it works very well, I just forget to use it frewuently. But overall it works very well.

Comment from: 13-18 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: November 28

I have used benzaclin for about 5 months. It started out really well but lately hasn't been working as well.

Comment from: luanlegacy, 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 27

I've been using Benzaclin for just about a week now, and I haven't really noticed a spefific difference. but during the 5 days I've used it, I've developed 3 HUGE/painful cysts on my face. like absolutely terrible, and goign to highschool, thats not something you want. i want to give it a good review, but i just don't see results, I might write again after I've used it longer, but right now. its preety mediocre

Comment from: 19-24 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: August 23

I am 24 years old and really started breaking out when I was about 20. I have tried everything to help get rid of the acne, and this has been the only thing that has really ever helped me. When not using the medication, I get all types of breakouts (whiteheads, blackheads, under the skin etc.) and once I get my rx refilled and start using this again, I see an almost immediate improvement. The only downside that I have found is that there is no generic of the medication, which would be more cost effective for me. But this works great for me!

Comment from: 2hot4ewe, on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: July 21

I am 33 years old and started developing acne for the first time when I turned 30. Ive been using this for 2 years and my skin has never looked better. Only downside is its drying so I be sure to use a light moisturizer during the day which relieves the dryness.