Benzagel User Reviews

Benzagel - User Reviews

Benzagel User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Benzagel sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: rachou05, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 16

I have been dealing with acne form many years now and I have to say that I'm soo glad that I found this product. It works VERY EFFEcTIVelY on my skin. After a week 70% of my dark spot were gone and I almost have no more acne..Its amazing. I look younger and my skin look cleared up already. However, its very drying therefore use a lot of moistrurizer.

Related Reading: acne

Comment from: 13-18 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 08

(Regarding the gel/cream) It was extremely effective in clearing up my acne, but it's been a week since I've used it and my skin seems very damaged. It's very rough and very dry. It looks damaged. This stuff is quite potent, so I suggest using the Benzagel 2.5 instead.

Related Reading: Benzagel