Benzamycin User Reviews

Benzamycin - User Reviews

Benzamycin User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Benzamycin sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: sweetdonna, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 21

it dries my eyes out when i put it on my nose and forehead.makes them red too.

Comment from: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: April 06

Dried my skin a bit at first ... but got beter after a few weeks

Comment from: K-babe20, 19-24 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: January 27

I have used this medication since i was about 15 and I am now 20. I had horrible acne. Not just pimples, they were like welts on my face as well as scarring. I don't only use this but my dermatologist recommended I also use a day cream that helps the dryness called retisola and a pill 1 to 2 times a day called minocycline to help with the inflammation of my skin and to stop any acne coming.

Related Reading: acne

Comment from: vegas_alana, 25-34 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: May 07

I have been using this medication exactly as directed for over a year and the small bumps are now full pimples and I have small bumps where there were non before. The only good thing is they heal faster than without it, but more come in.