Bepreve User Reviews

Bepreve - User Reviews

Bepreve User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Bepreve sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Mary, 65-74 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: March 20

This medication has helped my eye condition, the only negative is the cost.

Comment from: SoCal Sandra, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 13

I used these drops one time only. Because within 10 minutes of using them, one of my pupils became greatly enlarged, my blood pressure increased to a dangerous level and my heart rate was exceedingly high. I ended up in the ER as there was a concern of it being a stroke. The doctor determined it was an allergic reaction to the eye drops. Just be aware of a possible allergic reaction, as the manufacturer refused to acknowledge this possible reaction after I contacted them. So it is not listed as a contraindication or possible side effect in the information they provide.

Related Reading: stroke

Comment from: Cindy, 55-64 (Patient) Published: July 15

FABULOUS! By 8 PM it was like looking through vaseline. No more. Tremendous relief! Too bad this stuff is sooooo expensive.

Comment from: jose, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: May 29

it does not work at all it only gives me dizzyness

Comment from: janecarr, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 24

My allergy doc told me these were good, but he should have told me they were MAGIC. I have had terrible eye allergies the past 6 weeks with intense itching and burning pain. I used two other drops that did nothing. I have used this for 3 days and it's like I have a new set of eyeballs. No more itching, burning, or pain. I'm a fan. Even though the drops are outrageously priced. ASK your doctor for samples and a coupon. I got both, which really helped financially.

Related Reading: allergy | itching

Comment from: ginazmck, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: April 28

Been using it on my 8 year old son this week and it's useless. His eyes are still red as anything and he's complaining they are burning and running. Called the allergist to see if we can try something else. Poor kid, I wish it would have worked for him, he's miserable!

Comment from: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 21

This drop is the only thing that has worked for my crazy itchy eyes this weekend ! Get the big bottle as my insurance company was charging me the same for a bottle half the size. Hope this stuff works just as good as the allergy season rolls in !

Comment from: Carpe Diem, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 31

It helped with my itching but I eventually stopped taking it because it I would actually taste the eye drops after a few minutes of putting them in my eyes. The taste, which was kind of like a metallic taste, was just too much annoying.

Comment from: 25-34 (Patient) Published: December 17

I jokingly call these unicorn tears because they are SO EXPENSIVE but they work like MAGIC (like the poster said in an earlier review) just that my insurance doesn't like me to use them. I have some of the worst allergic eyes my doctor has ever seen, Bepreve works instantly and I don't itch them and I don't even need to take benadryl and zyrtec to relieve them as frequently!

Related Reading: Bepreve | benadryl | zyrtec

Comment from: michaiah, 19-24 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: June 13

I thought, wow I have allergies? Well after being prescribed this medicine I knew it was right for me. I'm glad I went ahead and suffered the cost of a mere three hundred bucks. Ultimately, I'm glad I used this product.

Comment from: Angiew, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 05

Worked great on my allergies, but gave me a sore under my prosthetic eye.

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: June 07

Given sample to try. Eyes still itching and irritated and feel worse like I have sand grit in my eyes. Stopped med and went back to other eye drops I had been using.

Comment from: corkie, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: May 24

easy to use but tastes nasty