Betapace AF User Reviews

Betapace AF - User Reviews

Betapace AF User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Betapace AF sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 65-74 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: December 10

This drug has been wonderful for my A-Fib problem. I am on 120 mg. and it is working great. You must start the med in a hospital but I was there for A-Fib, and I appreciate my Dr. starting me on the high dose. I highly recommend it for anyone.

Comment from: Brimstone, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: December 09

My physiologist recommended that we try Betapace (sotalol) since a previous trial on Rythmol failed. The pill was administered initially in the hospital and the QT interval was explained. Fortunately the pill at the lowest dose 80 mg was immediately effective and I was discharged in 48 hours. I remain on the generic sotalol and seem to tolerate it well. My next major decision will be whether the university based interventional cardiologist will still seek to perform an ablation (previous ablation 8 years ago) or whether I will continue with the medical therapy.

Related Reading: Betapace | Rythmol

Comment from: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: April 03

I have taken the generic, Betapace and Betapace AF. The AF seems to hold me much better than the others but you would think I was asking for the moon to stay on it. I had to pay an arm and a leg to get the plain Betapace and since I went on it my heart has been out of rythmn Three times in the last nine days. I have an implant that shocks me at 3 A.M. and tonight will be my trird time. The phaarmacies tell me there is no difference in Betapace and the AF. Is there? I know there is no enjoyment in getting shocked so often. Please reply!

Related Reading: Betapace AF

Comment from: Sloppy, 65-74 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: January 21

I have had no problems so far with Af or VT since I have been taking the drug and it lowers my blood pressure very well and in 2-3 hrs. I do have some concern about thid medication causing or influencing memory loss and squency sounds in my ears. Of course this could be a combination of all the meds I am taking which include Bystolic 5mg/Diovan80mg/ and the Sotalol HCT80mg b.i.d I am interested in knowing of any different side effects that others may be experiencing that are not mentioned in the regular listed side effects.