Betapace User Reviews

Betapace - User Reviews

Betapace User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Betapace sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: VT Guy, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: September 01

I am 53 years old and I am taking Sotalol 120 Mg twice daily to control Ventricular Tachacardia. I had an ICD implanted 6 months ago and when I tried to reduce dosage to limit side effects of poor libido, my ICD shocked me as I went into VT. I had two unsuccesfull ablations due to those 6 shocks in 16 days. So aside from about 20 pounds weight gain in 6 months and lack of libido(ED), I need this med to keep me alive. Anyone know of any alternative meds that may control VT without those side effects? I am too young for long term use of amiadarone and Mexiletine did not work either.