Bethanechol Chloride User Reviews

Bethanechol Chloride - User Reviews

Bethanechol Chloride User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Bethanechol Chloride sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: rtdrdbldr@aol.com, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: May 17

After Prostate Cancer surgery the Bethanachol help me to urinate on my own again.

Related Reading: Prostate Cancer

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 31

After pelvic surgery over 3 months ago to correct a prolapsed bladder, I am unable to urinate However, when I take the Bethanechol, I can. Without it, I have to use self-catheterization, which is not my favorite thing to do.

Comment from: 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 05

Medication caused severe salivation, drop in blood pressure, dehydration, I was cold, but perspiring, eventually caused me to pass out. Fortunately, I was in the hospital at the time or I would have died.

Related Reading: dehydration

Comment from: SG, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 27

I just started this 5 days ago and its working great.

Comment from: sue, 75 or over on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 22

Had Cystoscopy surgery Feb,13th,since then, I am unable to empty my bladder without cathe. Consequently, Bethanechol has been prescribed two days ago. The cathe should be taken out tomorrow(Tuesday)then I'll know for sure how well Bethanechol is working.

Comment from: WHNWLWE@AOL.COM, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: May 07

BEING USED TO URGE BLADDER TO ENCOURAGE EMPTYING BLADDER. DOES NOT SEEM TO DO THE JOB

Comment from: lindasue, 65-74 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 30

Medication has been effective and easy to use. I seem to have a problem being more emotional than usual and wonder if it contains a hormone. I have been taking it for 2 months and have fewer problems but it's hard to tell if my bladder is emptying well. Just going less often and more comfortable.

Comment from: 13-18 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: November 13

Works great, but I get dizzy from time to time.

Comment from: bethaqnechol, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: October 28

wish the doc had told me the intended use for this medication. Had to look it up to see what it is supposed to do. I quess it has had the desired effect. I will have to wait to see the longer i am on this medication

Comment from: cathy, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: August 04

bad headache, felling stop up in nose

Related Reading: headache

Comment from: army major, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 19

My doctor recommended this drug for dry mouth a side effect from Elival

Related Reading: dry mouth

Comment from: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: December 10

The doctor started with a low dosage (25mg) abd gradually increased it to 75mg four times daily before I really started to see results.

Comment from: SKEVWE, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: January 07

jUST MADE ME WNAT TO URINATE MORE AND DID NOT HELP WITH MY REFLUX IN ANY WAY.

Comment from: junglecat, 65-74 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: August 24

I urinate every 2 hours on this drug. Very inconvience for me. Limits my activity.