Beyaz User Reviews

Beyaz - User Reviews

Beyaz User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Beyaz sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 19-24 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: April 09

I have had nothing but a bad experience with Beyaz. I am not one to ever experience side effects with medicine, or to ever be emotianally affected by my periods. So, the past few months have been very interesting. I've been on Beyaz for 4 months and have ever since experienced extreme mood swings, gloominess, increased appetite like you wouldn't believe, and absolutely no sex drive. Also it is pretty expensive for a pill. I would not reccomend this for anyone.

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: January 25

I have been taking BeYaz for six months and am very satisfied. The pill affected my mood in the beginning but as my body adjusted to the hormones, I no longer experienced changes in mood. I had an IUD (Mirena) for 7-8mos and gained 20lbs before having it removed. Since switching to BeYaz I have lost 15lbs. I have also experienced shorter lighter periods.

Related Reading: Mirena

Comment from: KSUFHKHDF, 13-18 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 12

I have only been on the pill a few weeks and all the psychotic side effects have me freaking out!!! I haven't stopped spotting for two weeks, after a week of period, and it's ben a disgusting brown color causing me to question pregnancy! I had horrible dizziness and nausea. I had no idea what this drug would do to me, though I didn't even get a chance to choose. It has me stressed out and over emotional. Plain and simple: Beyaz SUCKS,

Comment from: 19-24 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: September 27

I initally started this pill for birth control but soon realized that my bad acne started clearing up immediately. So now I look at it more as a acne control medicine. It's done wonder for my skin!

Comment from: CountryGirl127, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: May 08

I was on Lybrel and it just got too expensive so my NP prescribed me Beyaz and so far I am ecstatic with the results. I have had no side effects so far and I think I actually might be losing weight! I asked my doctor what the difference between Beyaz and Yaz was, and she told me that Beyaz is exactly the same as Yaz just with folate and a B vitamin. I have not been moody, like I have been with other birth control pills, not headaches and no nausea. I was so skeptical at first, but now I am so happy I made the switch!!!

Related Reading: Lybrel

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: February 08

I have a history of unregular cycles: basically I have a period every 2 weeks. After several years on depo provera my Dr and I decided to try Beyaz. I started my 2nd pack today, and have spotted for a week and then a heavy period. I have begun experiencing bad headaches as well as feelings of depression, and horrible sleep patterns. I'm unhappy with this product so far, and appreciate others having shared theirs as well.

Related Reading: depo provera | sleep

Comment from: lalalu, 19-24 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: March 13

I have been taking Beyaz for almost 7 months now and feel that it is doing exactly what it is supposed. I am not pregnant. As for mood swings and other side effects, yes there are some. I noticed when I first started taking it they were considerably worse, mostly the mood swings and feeling emotional. After sticking it out and not switching after 2 months like most people decide to do I am very pleased with it. I would recommend this BC to pill, I was on orthro tri cyclen lo before it and hated that!

Comment from: Jbl88, 19-24 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: August 08

I have been on Beyaz for about 9 months now and I am very satisfied. This is my third kind of BC. It has helped my skin so much. I was the type that would break out during my period and now this never really happens. I have actually lost a little weight and have not experienced any nausea. I take my pill at night so that I am not hungrier during the day. I would recommend Beyaz

Comment from: 19-24 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: July 25

For some reason I have stayed on Beyaz for about 8 months now, but I am finally stopping mid cycle this month. This is the first birth control pill I have taken, and the side effects have been horrible. Since starting the pill I have gained weight, been fatigued, and lost all sex drive. The worst side effect for me has been the depression. I kept thinking there were other factors contributing, but now in the middle of summer with no stress I still find myself extremely down. I thought I might be overreacted, but after reading all of the other comments, I strongly believe the Beyaz has caused these horrible effects.

Related Reading: stress