Beyaz User Reviews

Beyaz - User Reviews

Beyaz User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Beyaz sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: denisej, 13-18 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 19

helllo gals! I'm 17 & I'm still currently on the first pack of Beyaz, well tmw I start the last four light colored pills. & up this point I have NOT I repeat have NOT experienced any side effects! Yes, this is my first time taking this form of bc. Prior to this I tried the shot, omg let me tell ya, the WORST three months of my life. Switched right to the pill, Beyaz. I'm glad I did so, because so far I'm happy w. It. (Knock on wood) lol BTW I would LOVE if one of the side effects were bigger boobs, I'm in need of some lol! Hoped I helped :)

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 12

I was off the pill for a year, thinking I was at the age to stop taking them, I did. Upon visiting my Dr. he said I could go back on them if I wanted and they might help with some hormone issues. He gave me some beyaz samples to try. I just started taking them and I feel really aweful. I had major nausea and headache I never had any with my other birth control pills. I decided to look for more information about beyaz. I am glad others have posted to this site. I am going back to the Dr. for my old birth control pills-hopefully.

Comment from: pebbles2214, 19-24 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: February 13

this is my first time ever taking birth control and i feel horrible everyday. im gaining weight and having headaches and nausea. im trying to wait out the pain because im new to this but i feel sick all the time. my sleeping patterns are the worst now and i have no energy. hopefully this is just for now

Comment from: 19-24 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 26

I gave 3 stars for each question, because I just began taking BeYaz this week and have yet to know what results it will yeild. But today is my 3rd day in and I woke up EXTREMELY nauseaus. I usually enjoy a cup of coffee right away in the morning, but I couldnt even bare to drink it my stomach was so quesy. Was wondering if anyone else has experienced nauseau this intensely and if it ever subsided. ALSO hoping this helps out with mild acne..