BiDil User Reviews

BiDil - User Reviews

BiDil User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication BiDil sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Published: October 04

I was feeling really weak and tired from my heart failure all the time. When I started taking this drug within a week I felt a huge difference in my activity tolerance...since then my BP and level of activity has greatly improved.

Related Reading: heart failure

Comment from: 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 31

The only medication that have taken my Blood Pressure down, without making me ill.