Bontril SR User Reviews

Bontril SR - User Reviews

Bontril SR User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Bontril SR sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: mcinnis363@aol.com, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: October 07

I have lost 20 pounds so far after menopause. During menopause I could not lose any weight and only gained. I never weighed more than 110 until I went into menopause at age 48. This drug is helping melose weight although my appetite had already decreased before taking it.

Related Reading: menopause

Comment from: Shelly, 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: April 25

I have been taking Bontril slow release for 2 months and have lost 25 lbs. My doctor prescribed it after blood tests and a detailed check up. It has been a great kick start to help me get back on track and feel motivated. My appetite is under control along with my cravings. I also have enough energy to walk 2 miles 4 times a week after working a 12-hour day. This medication is good for someone who is committed and is willing to make that lifestyle change. Bontril just gives you the jump to do it. My doctor has me under close supervision with monthly check ups on my weight and blood pressure (which has improved).

Related Reading: Bontril

Comment from: Fink, 35-44 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: December 18

UNDER DR. SUPERVISION, A NEW DIET AND EXERCISE ROUTINE COMBINED WITH A SMALL DOSE OF THIS MEDICATION HELPED ME LOSE 50 LBS. IN 8 MONTHS. THE MEDICATION HELPED ME CONTROL MY APPETITE AND RELEARN MY CALORIE INTAKE/ NEEDS

Comment from: mommy7, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: February 28

This medication worked great for me, a year after my last baby was born, I still needed to lose the extra weight, I lost 14 lbs in 3 and 1/2 weeks. You still need to really watch what you eat and exercise along with the medication.

Comment from: WILEY19805, 35-44 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: April 04

UNDER DR. SUPERVISION I TRIED BONTRIL THINGKING IT WAS ANOTHER FADE,, BUT THANK MY LUCKY STARS THIS ONE WORKS, YES IT IS AN ADDICTIVE DRUG??????????I STARTED OUT AT 240 IN AN 2X....NOW I HAVE HAD TO SELL MY CLOTHES CAUSE I'M AN SIZE 8 THIS REALLY WORKS WITH EXERCISE AN LOW CARB DIETS....

Comment from: sol, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 07

I have been on this medication for about a month and i lost 14 pounds i realy like it. I still have 40 pounds to go and i know this medication is going to help me...

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: February 02

Bontril worked for me, i had tried all kinds of diets after my baby was born and nothing seem to help, my doctor prescribed me bontril and I've lost 22 lbs in 2 months.

Comment from: harley, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: June 07

once daily ease of dosing with minimal side effexts and maximal benefits

Comment from: Abbey, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: May 07

I have been on Bontril for 2 1/2 weeks and I lost 16lbs!!!!

Comment from: annabstokes, 45-54 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: November 15

i was 30 pounds overweight from having steroid injections in my back, The weight was rejecting any diet plan or pills so this was my last resort. I lost the 30 pounds in 3 months and am keeping weight at 120 with no longer using the diet pill. I love the Bontril SR, its the best pill i have ever taken, Thanks, anna

Related Reading: Bontril SR

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: November 08

It is the best I ever proved.

Comment from: bama316, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: May 03

after 15 weeks i have lost 32.3 lbs. it works, it helps me to stay in control of my appetite