Botox Cosmetic User Reviews

Botox Cosmetic - User Reviews

Botox Cosmetic User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Botox Cosmetic sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Relieved, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: March 16

I have been having Botox injections for a year now, every 3 months, for a dehabilitating migraine condition. It is my miracle. The first whole week I went without any pain was pure joy. The second week, beyond my expectations. By the end of the first month, I couldn't believe this was my life - or that I was able to have one again. The shots are a little uncomfortable for a minute, then there's the few days it takes to kick in with a little itching and body ache. But the clouds dissipate & the sky opens up to sunshine soon after. I take 1 single migraine maintenance pill since starting Botox. No more handful of drugs. The last few days before the next shot the headaches pop up a bit, but I'm stronger now. I can't say enough about it. I hope it works for everyone as well as it works for me.

Related Reading: Botox | migraine | itching

Comment from: mary, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: November 26

used botix made my eyeligh drop

Comment from: lala, 55-64 (Patient) Published: October 10

I had botox for the wrinkles between my eyes...it did almost nothing to fix that problem. 2 to 4 weeks later I got a severe upper respiratory infection and found myself clearing my throat constantly because of thick mucous in my throat...I developed a musous plug and couldn't clear it from my throat. I couldn't breath for a short time. and although I did manage to get it to clear my throat I had to seek medical attention immediately. (some constant mucous is a problem for me even when I don't have a cold). I was put on breathing treatments, antibiotics and inhalers. (My colds turn into asthma/bronchitis.) About 2 weeks later I began to have severe cramps in my throat which felt like a severe spasm...and the feeling that I couldn't hold my head up. the cramping got so bad that I was afraid that I'd stop breathing. I then saw a ENT Dr and was put on a nose spray, He said my throat was very red and the pain was probably from my constant throat clearing. But we really don't know if the Botox injections was the real cause of this or just a coinsidence.

Related Reading: wrinkles | asthma