Bromday User Reviews

Bromday - User Reviews

Bromday User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Bromday sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: jj, 75 or over on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 01

After three days of one drop a day of this medication, the entire white of my inner eye became red and inflamed. Looked horrible and when I reported it to the doctor who had prescribed it for eye infection, was told that I should discontinue. I understand it is primarily for after cataract surgery and feel it was overkill medicine for minor eye irritation and burning. Also it was a very expensive drug which I feel was a useless expense for my insurance company and my part of the expense. I am very disturbed by this.

Comment from: Jim G, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: April 20

This drug is extremely expensive. It is 4x more expensive than the drug, Xibrom, which it replaced. The insurance company requires a very high copay and there is no generic for it. I think I will take my risk without it, as I am using it for long term care.

Related Reading: Xibrom

Comment from: Brutus 1, 75 or over Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 17

Used for foreign object sensation in both eyes;somewhat effective but the side effects were disastrous. I suffered extreme urticaria of the torso and my blood pressure was elevated over 100 points on the systolic. I believe I was close to having a stroke until I discontinued it after 14 days.Pressure then returned to normal around the 130 to 140 range. The itching has since abated somewhat. I believe it was due to the Sulfite component. What a horrible experience this has been.

Related Reading: stroke | itching

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 12

I had ruptured blood veins in eye with migraine. Eye pain was awful, blood shot really bad. Used this once daily and it worked great.

Related Reading: migraine

Comment from: 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: May 19

I'm using this drug for post operative cataract surgery. I do not understand how an nsaid (anti inflammatory) can cause so much pain. I have to use in both eyes and it is torture. The burning feels like acid being put in my eyes and goes on for several minutes after instilling the drops. I have 2 weeks ahead of me for use and do not know how I'll get thru it.

Comment from: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: June 26

This drug is very expensive. The small bottle doesn't have enough drops and you have to refill. I am a week short and did not get it refilled this time. My eye is doing fine.

Comment from: Granny99, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: June 02

I like this product. I was prescribed a generic ketorolac but it burned when i put I in. So they changed it. Bromday did not burn and I only had to take it once a day and not four times a day. I paid a little more but it was worth it.

Related Reading: Bromday

WebMD Daily

Get breaking medical news.