Brovana User Reviews

Brovana - User Reviews

Brovana User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Brovana sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: sammi_mo, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: September 20

After using it for the first time I did not feel the need to use my other med inhaler for over 8 hrs. Also it seems easier to inhale, faster for sure. So far I am pleased using it.

Comment from: schmitty60, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 22

A lung specialist wrote a prescription for Brovana on my first visit in early December 07. In the past several years I have only used the treadmill in my bedroom to hang extra clothing. Within two days of using Brovana I was walking on my treadmill for a period of 15 minutes. I have tried various other inhalers including Duoneb, advair, Q-var, and albuterol with only minimal effectiveness. I am now doing a combination of Brovana (this was the drug that made the big difference), Combivent duoneb, and Q-var. The downside of Brovana (if you are not using Medicare Part B) is the cost-- $1000/90 days. Thus far, this drug has given me a new lease on life.

Related Reading: Brovana | Duoneb | Combivent

Comment from: sammi_mo@yahoo.com, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: December 03

74 M Dr. gave me 5 sample packages to try. After first day I found that I only needed to use it once every 12 hours with out using any of the any of the previous meds all though the Dr. said to use them if needed. Only problem is it gives me loose bowels often? How long?? But sure beats using meds 4 times a day.

Comment from: Brovana, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 21

I experienced dizziness & my eyes were etremely blurry.

Related Reading: dizziness

Comment from: send2ec, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: April 10

My Mother has been using Brovana for 3 weeks and her overall improvement is nothing less than astounding! She has had far less shortness of breath and very seldom needs to use a rescue inhaler or Xopenex treatment. Brovana is expensive but worth every penny if one can experience the turn-around my 63 year old Mother has.

Related Reading: Xopenex

Comment from: 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 13

able to breathe better and cleared bronchia faster than albuterol, also cleared bronchia passages of phlegm. Does not have the shaking after use that albuterol causes.

Comment from: bjhutton1@aol.com, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: May 10

I have experienced real problems trying to locate Brovana.

Comment from: Gail, 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 23

My doctor prescribed this to me and since I have been using it, I use my albuteral only occasionally. I am breathing better than I have in a long time.

Comment from: CatTexas, 55-64 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: July 10

This medicine has literally given me back my life. I would get COPD flareups which were exacerbated by seasonal allergies. I was prescribed Advair 50/100 which did seem to help for a while, but after I was diagnosed with some serious eye problems which probably came from the steriod I quit taking them. I was using the Proair inhaler but it was not effective. I had an ER visit followed by a visit with a Pulmonolgist. I had all the lung tests done and he prescribed the Brovana. It was difficult to find treatment that did not contain steroids so I am very lucky that it works so well. I have literally zip side effects from it. I use it in the morning before I go to work and then in the evening. I rarely use my Proair emergency inhaler. We live in Texas where there are seasonal allergies all year round and with the brovana I can make it through the whole day. I've been using it since Nov of 09 and it has been a definite lifesaver.

Related Reading: Proair

Comment from: blackhorse, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 25

taking with zopenex so don't know what the full effect is