Bystolic Tablets User Reviews

Bystolic Tablets - User Reviews

Bystolic Tablets User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Bystolic Tablets sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Kiki, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: October 28

Was diagnosed w/"white coat hypertension" three years ago. My doc prescribed Toprol XL initially, which caused insidious depression,insomnia,nightmares,weight gain & hair loss. When I described my symptoms he never acknowledged they could be totally drug related, instead he suggested additional drugs to ease the new symptoms. Thru message boards like this I learned that beta blockers are notorious for provoking such symptoms.Having researched Bystolic on my own I asked to try it. At first I felt great and it lowered my BP better than the Toprol; however, eventually the awful symptoms returned: the insomnia, depression. weight gain & hair loss, although less severe than on Toprol. Also, developed slight heart flutter and joint pain. I'm certain it's related to the Bystolic as symptoms have eased since I began cutting the 2.5mg pill in half. My BP @ home averages 112/73. As my BP is of the "white coat" variety,I am determined to get my stress and anxiety levels, which provoke it, under control naturally so I can stop taking these nasty drugs. I feel as though the last three years of my life have been terribly compromised by the side effects of these drugs.

Related Reading: nightmares | anxiety