Caduet User Reviews

Caduet - User Reviews

Caduet User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Caduet sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: smgarry, 65-74 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: October 13

While the medication was very effective for controlling my HBP and my cholesteril, it cause marked swelling of my lower extremities.

Comment from: NormaMeagher, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: September 22

I feel sick all the time. I sleep all the time, have bowel problems, depression, weight gain, you name it, I have it!

Related Reading: sleep | depression

Comment from: jwilharm, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: April 24

This combination of Norvasc and Lipitor did a good job of controling my blood pressure..but I found that it caused me to be "achy" and tired. I had two other people who were taking caduet report the same effects.....I asked my doctor to replace the caduet with regular Norvasc, which he did....and the "achy" joints and tired feeling disappeared.

Related Reading: Norvasc | Lipitor | caduet

Comment from: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: December 20

This drug very quickly lowered my BP and reduced my cholesterol. I was very happily surprised and have zero side effects.

Related Reading: cholesterol

Comment from: BOSS29356, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: January 06

BEEN ON FOR OVER A YEAR AM 34 YRS OLD AND HAVE HAD LEG AND ANKLE PAIN FOR THE LAST 9 MONTHS

Related Reading: ANKLE PAIN

Comment from: Deb749, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: October 18

This medication works well and quickly.It also controls my BP just as well.

Comment from: jap, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: April 22

I am extremely tired most of the time. I just want to sleep.

Comment from: Ron, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: October 21

Horrible!! Severe joint and muscle pain. Couldn't sleep due to pain.

Related Reading: muscle pain

Comment from: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: July 01

I have been taking Caduet since Jan. 08. Feeling much better. My joints do not hurt yet. I do not feel tired. My only side effect is that I urinate alot more during the day and night. I'm not sure why.

Comment from: quackerwacker, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: April 15

BLOOD PRESSURE TO NORMAL/SAFE LEVEL IN 4 WEEKS. CHOLESTEROL IN 6 WEEKS WENT FROM 246 DOWN TO 149!! NO SIDE EFFECTS AT ALL 11

Comment from: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: November 12

Lowered my BP and Chlorestoral, no joint pain, but I do urinate 3 times as much during the day, and now wake up in the middle of night to go. Small price to pay for the benefits.

Comment from: BpupinLV, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: May 14

yes easy to use swallow pill done. Problem - calves and ankles became very painfull - increased in measurement by at least 1.5 inches and right calf by 2 inches. Depression, burning, pain in joints, lethargic and apathetic. Only took for one week.