Caduet User Reviews

Caduet - User Reviews

Caduet User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Caduet sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: July 12

After trying various types of medicine, this one works for me. My average BP was 160/100, now it is 130/70. Side effects are dizzyness, but minimal. I have been on this medicine for about a month.

Comment from: Laurie, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: February 17

This drug was not a good match for me. It caused constant heartburn, extreme dizziness, and a very foggy brain. From my research, the loss of being able to think is from the Lipitor.

Related Reading: heartburn | dizziness

Comment from: chefdkm, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 04

Severe swelling in the lower extremetries, pain in my joints, very sore feet, always wanting to sleep, and urinating more. Don't recommend.

Comment from: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: August 27

Pain in lower areas. Feet mainly!!

Comment from: ryzall, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: June 20

i am taking this drug since may-2009. my diastolic went to normal but not my systolic.during day time/working still high as 130-145 average.no ache yet but realizing a bit of sleepiness.

Comment from: BpupinLV, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: May 14

forgot to add that BP was actually going up, pulse in the 100's by end of week. horrible med be careful

Comment from: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: October 05

Uncontrolled HBP (avg. 200/115) for years, tried everything, cut salt out, lost weight, exercised, Ramipril, Coreg, Clonidine, Diovan, overlapped multiple meds, nothing worked. Went for MRI to rule out blockage or blood to kidneys or adrenal gland problems…nothing. I was taking Lipitor anyway, so doctor said let's try Caduet , honestly, 1 day, and BP was down to avg. 123/77, I had to stop taking some of the other meds because it was getting too low! This is a miracle drug for me. Everybody is different, and the causes are different, just so glad we finally found the one that works for me.

Related Reading: Coreg | Diovan

Comment from: Fritzer, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: December 19

Hip & leg pain when walking.

Comment from: pj, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: April 25

I have not had any negative effects from this medication. I like it much better than taking 2 different meds for High BP & High Cholesterol.

Comment from: rum, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: February 04

I've been taking this med for a year now, cholesterol numbers were lowered by 100 pts, my BP were 140/80. I had no problems until a month ago, started having severe leg (muscle) pains, unable to sleep or walk at times. Dr. got me another type of meds and the pain has pretty much disappeared. If I didn't encounter the leg pains, I would have been satisfied with caduet.

Comment from: Roger, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 16

use to have some mornings on getting up from the bed, foggy feelings in the head and some pressure on the neck with blurring of the eyes, have used this medication about 2 weeks and most of the symptoms have gone

Comment from: barb, on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: March 20

how about vitamin d intake does it effect use of caduet.

Comment from: bgjetannj@sbcglobal.net, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: December 29

been taking for a year now and bp was still a little high. I am taking twice a day now to see if that works. Do not know if this causes my leg and back to ache or not.