Calan User Reviews

Calan - User Reviews

Calan User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Calan sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Karen, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 03

My doctor put me on this after I had an allergic reaction to Maxzide (diuretic). After 4 days my fingers, feet, and ankles were swollen. My blood pressure was high. I thought the swelling was due to me no longer taking the diuretic until I came back to WebMd and read the side effects again. I will not be continuing with this drug.

Comment from: L Webster, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: March 26

My doctor actually gave it to me for high-blood pressure and Angina. After a month or so I wasn't waking up with the chest pain which was very frightening. The Angina seems to be under control and my blood pressure is the best it has ever been.

Related Reading: Angina | chest pain

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 30

I have experienced less migraines than I used to. The intensity is also less than before.

Heart Health