Cambia User Reviews

Cambia - User Reviews

Cambia User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Cambia sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 19-24 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: April 26

this medicine really doesn't work well.

Comment from: kellykat2, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 30

I used this for migraine. It relieved the pain a little bit, however, later in the evening, I was hospitalized for Ischemic Colitis, which I attribute to the use of this drug. I was extremely sick and hospitalized for a week. Be very careful if you use this drug!!!

Related Reading: Colitis

Comment from: Jstoner1212, 19-24 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 30

I only used it once as a sample, but it seemed to work better than anything else I tried. My doctor told me to mix it with cranberry juice and it tastes kind of minty. Ive been trying many different things over the past 3 years, and I think this is it. I just had my prescription filled so we'll see how it works.

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 29

Prescribed for migraine. Powder to dissolve in water (tastes like black licorice---yuck!) must consume like a shot. Leaves residual odor on breath that may resemble adult beverage. Provides absolutely no relief for migraine or cluster headache relief.

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: April 08

I took Cambia on 2 seperate occasions. It decreased my migraine pain, but did not take it away. I still prefer Imitrex over any other medicine for the best Migraine relief.

Comment from: cb, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 15

I am just starting on this drug as of 9/2010. I am looking forward to seeing how it works for neck pain due to spinal issues (2 surgeries since 2006). Migraines and headaches every day since 19 yrs old. I'LL KEEP THIS UPDATED AS HOW THE USAGE IS DOING.

Related Reading: neck pain

Living Better

Find the secrets to longer life.